VISION AND MISSION OF BNC-IQAC
1) It is visualised as a forum for closer scrutiny of and brain-storming over institutional processes and priorities and not merely as a monitoring body.
2) It should help create a data-base on various quality parameters of higher education, by initiating institutional research studies, such as, on student life cycle, field-engagement practices across different departments, effectiveness of tutorial and mentoring systems, assessment practices and results, extent of interdisciplinary exposure to students across programmes, etc. and thus become the information hub of the college.
3) It should also help us create an effective knowledge management system in the college.
4) IQAC should help in articulating and documenting the best practices and create institutional accounts of diverse experiences around different initiatives at the college.
5) It should prepare the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per NAAC guidelines.